Driving Employee Engagement Workbook
This product is delivered by mail. Orders may take 2 business days to process. Shipping costs are available during checkout.
Employee engagement isn’t a one-time event — it’s part of everyday business. Building an engaged team is a continuous process, and the best managers view all meetings, activities and work demands through the lens of engagement.
That’s why the best managers use the Driving Employee Engagement Workbook, which:
- is for managers who need a concise employee engagement curriculum
- helps managers understand the principles of employee engagement and how to measure team engagement
- provides information on how to build engaging workplaces and thriving employees and teams
- gives managers activities to help them identify their team’s engagement opportunities
This 42-page workbook provides activities and tips for understanding, applying and integrating employee engagement into your role as a manager, including:
- key elements that will engage every employee
- a how-to guide on reading, understanding and using your Gallup Q12results reports
- best practices for having effective employee engagement discussions