Building Accountability for Engagement Workbook
This product is delivered by mail. Orders may take 2 business days to process. Shipping costs are available during checkout.
The Building Accountability for Engagement Workbook helps managers:
- better understand their team's changing engagement results
- lead more purposeful, engaging conversations
- create a culture of accountability on their team and in their organization
Armed with the valuable information in the Building Accountability for Engagement Workbook, managers can focus on building a culture of engagement, which will lead to improved performance and productivity; increased employee retention; and higher customer engagement ratings.
Use the Building Accountability for Engagement Workbook to focus on speciﬁc performance management activities with your team.
You will learn how to position engagement as the way your team works, clarify work expectations and promote positive coworker relationships by:
- understanding how to use your team’s trending engagement data
- learning from new measures of accountability and follow-through to maintain a focus on engagement throughout the year
- leading more frequent and meaningful conversations with your team
- making the 12 elements of engagement a part of the cultural expectations for how your team works
Get the best strengths-based development insights delivered directly to your inbox.Yes, I Want Insights from the CliftonStrengths newsletter