Use the frequently asked questions below to discover more about strengths, the CliftonStrengths, the Builder Profile 10, and the resources available on the site.
About the CliftonStrengths Assessment
- Clifton StrengthsFinder® Technical Report
- Clifton Youth StrengthsExplorer™ Technical Report
- On what personality theory is the Clifton StrengthsFinder based?
- Can the Clifton StrengthsFinder reveal whether I am in the right career?
- What is the research behind the Clifton StrengthsFinder?
- What is the Clifton StrengthsFinder?
- What does the Clifton StrengthsFinder measure?
- How is BP10 related to Clifton StrengthsFinder?
- Does the Clifton StrengthsFinder measure artistic talent?
Taking the CliftonStrengths Assessment
- How do neutral responses to the Clifton StrengthsFinder affect my results?
- Why is there a timer for each statement? What if I didn't have time to choose a response?
- What books and other resources does Gallup offer for taking the Clifton StrengthsFinder?
- Why doesn't a "Both" option exist for situations when both statements describe me well, or when neither statement describes me well?
- What should I do if I am interrupted while taking the Clifton StrengthsFinder?
- Can I retake the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment? Can taking the Clifton StrengthsFinder more than once affect my results?
- Does the mood I was in affect my results?
- Can I take the Clifton StrengthsFinder if I have a reading disability?
- Are any of the themes opposites?
- Can my talents change?
- Can you build a strength through practice alone, or does it require some natural talent?
- What is Gallup's position on strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the difference between a talent and a strength?
- What is a strength?
- What is Builder Profile 10?
- Why did Gallup choose to study entrepreneurs?
- How did Gallup create BP10?
- Will BP10 determine if a person should be an entrepreneur?
Taking the BP10 Assessment
If your question isn't listed here, please tell us what you would like to know.