I have my top 5 strengths and an access code, but I want to take the assessment again.
If you already have your top 5 strengths, you do not need to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment again. Gallup Strengths Center will use your existing top 5 strengths, or if you have a Strengths Development (All 34 Strengths) access code, determine your complete strengths profile using your results from when you acquired your top 5 strengths.
However, you can use the following procedure if you want to take the assessment again:
NOTE: By following these steps, you will end up with two separate accounts: one for your existing strengths, and one with your new strengths.
- If you are currently signed in, click Sign Out on the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click Enter Access Code at the bottom of the Gallup Strengths Center home page.
- Type your access code in the available field, and then click Go.
- On the Registration page, enter your information in the available fields. It is very important that you create a new account with a username and password that is different from the account on which you have your top 5 strengths.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to take the assessment.