Ms. Lozano’s commitment to develop the human potential in others is rooted in 8+ years of experience working in education. Through various roles served in education, Ms. Lozano has taken advantage of the opportunity to assist students, staff, faculty, administrators and community partners alike, to embark on a journey of self-discovery, progress and growth.
As a result, Ms. Lozano invites you to accompany her on a journey towards developing self-awareness and appreciation of the unique talents and potential strengths hidden inside all of us.
Below are Ms. Lozano’s top five strengths with a brief description of how it translates into a coaching session:
• Strategic – Able to help clients identify and assess alternative ways to meet their objectives.
• Activator – Able to help clients turn their thoughts into action (i.e. SMART goals).
• Ideation – Able to help clients find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
• Command – Able to inspire clients to be more daring (step out of their comfort zone).
• Communication – Able to help clients find the “right words” to express themselves.
Accordingly, Ms. Lozano holds an MA in Postsecondary Educational Leadership from San Diego State University and BA in Communication Studies from San Jose State University.