Digital Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit
Help managers and teams maximize their talents to accomplish more.
All from your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
The digital Strengths-Based Coaching With Managers and Teams Kit gives you the materials and resources you need to coach managers and teams to improve performance through strengths-based development.
Used by Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches everywhere, the Strengths-Based Coaching for Managers and Teams Kit is designed specifically to help you:
- coach managers to accomplish their goals using their strengths
- help managers overcome team-related challenges using strengths-based strategies
- foster greater engagement by helping teams discover, develop and use their talents
- teach team members to improve productivity and performance using their individual and collective strengths
Developed using our popular printed Strengths-Based Coaching for Managers and Teams Kit, the digital version puts dozens of coaching resources and hundreds of pages of learning and development materials right at your fingertips via a fully responsive design.
Plus, you can write and store interactive notes throughout the materials -- they are accessible anytime on any device.
With these proven coaching materials, you can confidently help managers and teams understand, apply and integrate their strengths into their respective roles.
Introduction to Strengths Coaching With Managers and Teams Guide
- helps you understand how your success as a coach relies on your ability to help managers and teams achieve their performance goals
- introduces you to the most important factors for creating a strengths-based team and the critical role and responsibilities of a team's manager
- explains the characteristics and actions of highly productive teams and high-performing managers
Strengths-Based Coaching Conversations With Managers
These extensive conversation guides help you:
- work with managers to understand their organizational and team goals
- coach managers to understand and appreciate their teams' individual and collective strengths
- help managers maximize their talents to improve individual and team performance
This material concentrates on three constructive coaching conversations:
- encouraging managers to appreciate their unique talents in the context of their roles
- helping managers understand and appreciate each team member's distinct and powerful talents
- educating managers about their team's collectives strengths, and helping them recognize potential talent gaps and vulnerabilities on the team
Strengths-Based Coaching Conversations With Teams
These in-depth materials help you position others for success by teaching them how to become a strengths-based team. These tools prepare you to effectively lead four constructive coaching conversations:
- introducing the foundations of strengths-based development to the team
- educating team members on the power of strengths-based partnerships
- helping team members value the team's collective talents and use them to improve teamwork
- providing team members with strategies for using talents daily to improve engagement, productivity and performance
- write, save and access digital notes throughout the entire set of digital materials
- download resources for use in manager coaching conversations
- download resources for use in team coaching conversations
- view embedded videos for each of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes
- access your materials from a responsive and secure digital learning center, which includes instructions for getting the most from your digital materials