Strengths Based Leadership
This book identifies three keys to being a more effective leader, based on Gallup's research of more than 1 million work teams, over 20,000 in-depth interviews with leaders around the world and their followers.
Strengths Based Leadership includes access to the CliftonStrengths assessment and a special leadership report.
What is the path to becoming a great leader? It starts with understanding your strengths.
Great leaders have a deep knowledge of their own strengths and develop the strengths of their followers.
Discover how you can leave a positive leadership legacy and inspire your followers in Strengths Based Leadership. Hear firsthand accounts from some of the most successful organizational leaders in recent history as they discuss how their unique strengths have driven their success.
After decades of research on strengths-based leadership - which included more than 20,000 in-depth interviews with senior leaders, studies of over 1 million work teams and 50 years of Gallup polls about the world's most admired leaders - Gallup initiated a study of more than 10,000 followers around the world.
Three powerful findings emerged from this research. Gallup found that the most effective leaders:
- are always investing in their employees' strengths
- surround themselves with the right people and then maximize their team
- understand their followers' needs
What's in your copy of this leadership classic?
- One unique access code to take the CliftonStrengths assessment
- Access to a highly customized Strengths-Based Leadership Guide that lists your top five themes of talent, suggestions for leading with each theme and illustrations of each theme in action
- Strategies for how to apply each theme to meet your followers' needs and tips for leading others based on their top themes