How do I upload my e-book to my Kindle?
- Download the MOBI file to your computer.
- Connect your Kindle to your computer and open the Kindle drive. For Windows users, the Kindle drive will appear in the "My Computer" menu. For Mac users, the Kindle drive will appear on the desktop.
- In the Kindle drive, open the "Documents" folder.
- Drag your MOBI file from your computer into the "Documents" folder on your Kindle device.
- To start reading your e-book, safely eject your Kindle, then open your e-book from the Kindle library.
Please refer to the manufacturer's website or contact Amazon support for further information or assistance.