I have my top 5 strengths. How do I get all 34 of my strengths?
To view your complete strengths profile, you will need to purchase an All 34 Strengths access code, or receive one from someone who purchased it for you.
If you do not have a Gallup Strengths Center account:
- Click Sign In on the upper-right corner of the page.
- On the Sign In page, enter your username and password from the Gallup site where you took the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment. Then click Sign In.
NOTE: If you don't remember your username and password, click the Need help with your username or password? link to identify the Gallup accounts associated with your email address.
- Complete the registration process.
- Proceed to step 2 below for individuals with a Gallup Strengths Center account.
If you have a Gallup Strengths Center account:
- Sign in to the site with your Gallup Strengths Center account.
- Below your top five strengths, click Unlock Your Full Strengths Profile: Purchase an All 34 Access Code.
NOTE: If you have already purchased an All 34 Strengths access code, skip this step and proceed to step 5.
- Click Purchase at the bottom of the Gallup Strengths Center Store page, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
- Return to your dashboard.
- Below your top five strengths, click Unlock Your 34 Strengths.
- Confirm that you understand you will not need to take the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment.
You now have access to your 34 strengths, including your new Theme Sequence Report.