Sheletha Y. Champion-Booker, a Senior Program Manager, works with executive sponsors, business owners, project teams, vendors and contractors to build a strengths-based environment through coaching and by simultaneously managing key projects with significant scope and complexity.
Sheletha’s innate ability to build relationships is the guiding force in her work and journey as a Strengths Coach. She successfully maintains relationships to develop deep understanding of her clients’ vision and goals. Because she values close relationships with others, she makes time for and enjoys one-on-one interactions to get to know more about people. She then uses these experiences to empower clients to see their natural born talents; which, then allows her clients to design a life of being their best, either personally or professionally.
Sheletha is an Atlanta, Georgia native with strong ties to Charlotte and Greensboro, North Carolina. She received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University (Greensboro, NC) and a Master of Business Administration-International Business Concentration from Winthrop University (Rock Hill, South Carolina). Sheletha is a life-long learner and has spent most of her career in education administration. She has an uncanny way of connecting with people and a deep affinity for developing others.
Contact Sheletha to build a strengths-based life:
• Gain a deeper understanding of your individual talents
• Discover how to leverage your talents to be your best
• Explore how your talents work together
• Discover your key role on teams through your talents
• Project Management Professional (2017-Candidate)
• Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach (2017)
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (2016)
• Prosci Change Practitioner (2015)
• Project Management Institute
• Beta Gamma Sigma (Life Member)
• Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (Life Member)